Enriched with copper peptides, this face moisturizer floods skin with healthy hydration as it calms inflammation, tames red tones and stimulates repair. Recommended for all skin types, especially those prone to redness, rosacea, discoloration or breakouts, the healing skincare cream helps balance the complexion by boosting elasticity, fending off acne and diminishing the appearance of imperfections.
- Zinc gluconate is a combination of zinc with a form of glucose that is extremely effective at killing p. agnes bacteria, reducing oil production and healing and soothing angry skin for more rapid wound repair.
Safflower Seed Oil –
- Natural moisturization: Safflower oil naturally hydrates skin and smoothes out some of the uneven spots.
- Acne combatant: Safflower oil is comprised of a high concentration of linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid which is found naturally on the skin as well. Many acne sufferers have a deficiency of linoleic acid, which safflower oil can help to reverse.
- Lightens age spots and uneven skin tone: Studies have suggested that safflower oil reduces certain forms of hyperpigmentation.
- Aids in wound healing: Linoleic acid has been shown to promote wound healing.
- Copper Gluconate - Copper stimulates dermal fibroblast proliferation and functions as an essential coenzyme in the production of collagen. copper gluconate increases the amount of collagen in the skin, resulting in a more firm, youthful complexion
- Tetrapeptide 17 – increases elasticity and decreases the volume of wrinkles